Friday, March 20, 2009

Words of Our Lady to Venerable Mary of Agreda

(Yesterday was the feast of St. Joseph. I didn't get an opportunity to post yesterday, but I wanted to publish something to encourage devotion to the patron of this blog, so here it is a day late (mea culpa!).)

"The children of the world are ignorant regarding the privileges and rights which the Most High has conferred on my holy spouse, and the power of his intercession with the Divine Majesty and with me. But I assure you, my daughter, that in Heaven he is most intimate with the Lord, and has great power to avert the punishment of Divine justice from sinners. In all trials seek his intercession, because the Heavenly Father will grant whatever my spouse asks."

"On the Day of Judgment, the condemned will weep bitterly for not having realized how powerful and efficacious a means of salvation they might have had in the intercession of St. Joseph, and for not having done their utmost to gain the friendship of the Eternal Judge."

No comments:

Post a Comment